找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2153|回复: 7

[转帖]《哈利·波特7》全球首发

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-23 17:02:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
前天上午,让众多“哈迷”期待已久的《哈利·波特》系列之大结局《哈利·波特与死圣》全球同步首发。当天,北京图书大厦、王府井新华书店、中关村图书大厦、北京外文书店、中图外文书店等多家市内书店同期举行了首发仪式。另据“哈7”中文版出版方人民文学出版社透露,中文版预计将于10月28日左右与读者见面,翻译工作仍将由马爱农、马爱新姐妹担任。<br/>  《哈利·波特与死圣》是《哈利·波特》的大结局,小说中人物的命运究竟如何是读者最大的期待。据前天抢先阅读的翻译家马爱农、马爱新姐妹介绍,在“哈7”中,哈利·波特没有死。而最后一章果然是《19年以后》,与7月18日网上泄露的版本完全一致。<br/>  据马爱农介绍,在小说开头,伏地魔和食死徒们聚会,商量如何杀掉哈利·波特,之后哈利·波特与伏地魔展开殊死搏斗,最终杀死伏地魔。随后,哈利和罗恩的妹妹金妮结为夫妻,生了两儿一女,为了纪念自己父母和霍格沃兹魔法学校校长阿不思·邓布利多,他们给孩子取名为詹姆、阿不思和莉莉。而罗恩和赫敏不但没有死去,还结为了夫妻,并生下了两个孩子。前六集中的“卧底”斯内普教授在最后一集中牺牲了。海格也不幸死去,哈利的猫头鹰海德薇也牺牲了。<br/>  对此结局,有读者认为,以大团圆的情节结尾难免落入俗套,有人甚至称其是“一个恶俗无比的结尾”,特别是对哈利结婚生子的行为表示匪夷所思。而以马爱农姐妹为代表的另一些读者却认为,尽管“哈7”结尾出人意外,但大团圆的结尾使得整个故事显得温馨、也更具人性。<br/>  据人民文学出版社透露,与之前中文版“哈”系列一样,中文版“哈7”的书名肯定不叫《哈利·波特与死圣》,而要根据故事情节重新起名,封面相较原版也有差距。据悉,“哈7”中文版将于10月28日左右与读者见面,定价约60余元。等到“哈7”中文版出版后,该社将于明年推出《哈利·波特》1—7册的精装版。
发表于 2007-7-27 11:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
写书写成亿万富婆,羡慕
发表于 2007-7-28 20:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
<p>贴一下英文版的最后一章吧</p><p>Epilogue<br/>Nineteen Years Later<br/>Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first of September was<br/>crisp as an apple, and as the little family bobbed across the rumbling road toward the<br/>great sooty station, the fumes of car exhausts and the breath of pedestrians sparkled like<br/>cobwebs in the cold air. Two large cages tattled on top of the laden trolleys the parents<br/>were pushing; the owls inside them hooted indignantly, and the redheaded girl trailed<br/>fearfully behind here brothers, clutching her father's arm.<br/>"It won't be long, and you'll be going too," Harry told her.<br/>"Two years," sniffed Lily. "I want to go now!"<br/>The commuters stared curiously at the owls as the family wove its way toward the<br/>barrier between platforms nine and ten, Albus's voice drifted back to Harry over the<br/>surrounding clamor; his sons had resumed the argument they had started in the car.<br/>"I won't! I won't be a Slytherin!"<br/>"James, give it a rest!" said Ginny.<br/>"I only said he might be," said James, grinning at his younger brother. "There's<br/>nothing wrong with that. He might be in Slytherin"<br/>But James caught his mother's eye and fell silent. The five Potters approached the<br/>barrier. With a slightly cocky look over his shoulder at his younger brother, James took<br/>the trolley from his mother and broke into a run. A moment later, he had vanished.<br/>"You'll write to me, won't you?" Albus asked his parents immediately,<br/>capitalizing on the momentary absence of his brother.<br/>"Every day, of you want us to," said Ginny.<br/>"Not every day," said Albus quickly, "James says most people only get letters<br/>from home about once a month."<br/>"We wrote to James three times a week last year," said Ginny.<br/>"And you don't want to believe everything he tells you about Hogwarts," Harry<br/>put in. "He likes a laugh, your brother."<br/>Side by side, they pushed the second trolley forward, gathering speed. As they<br/>reached the barrier, Albus winced, but no collision came. Instead, the family emerged<br/>onto platform nine and three-quarters, which was obscured by thick white steam that was<br/>pouring from the scarlet Hogwarts Express. Indistinct figures were swarming through the<br/>mist, into which James had already disappeared.<br/>"Where are they?" asked Albus anxiously, peering at the hazy forms they passed<br/>as they made their way down the platform.<br/>"We'll find them," said Ginny reassuringly.<br/>But the vapor was dense, and it was difficult to make out anybody's faces.<br/>Detached from their owners, voices sounded unnaturally loud, Harry thought he head<br/>ercy discoursing loudly on broomstick regulations, and was quite glad of the excuse not<br/>to stop and say hello. . . .</p>
发表于 2007-7-28 20:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
"I think that's them, Al," said Ginny suddenly.A group of four people emerged from the mist, standing alongside the very last<br/>carriage. Their faces only came into focus when Harry, Ginny, Lily, and Albus had drawn<br/>right up to them.<br/>"Hi," said Albus, sounding immensely relieved.<br/>Roses, who was already wearing her brand-new Hogwarts robes, beamed at him.<br/>"arked all right, then?" Ron asked Harry. "I did. Hermione didn't believe I could<br/>pass a Muggle driving test, did you? She thought I'd have to Confound the examiner."<br/>"No, I didn't," said Hermione, "I had complete faith in you."<br/>"As a matter of fact, I did Confund him," Ron whispered to Harry, as together<br/>they lifted Albus's trunk and owl onto the train. "I only forgot to look in the wing mirror,<br/>and let's face it, I can use a Supersensory Charm for that."<br/>Back on the platform, they found Lily and Hugo, Rose's younger brother, having<br/>an animated discussion about which House they would be sorted into when they finally<br/>went to Hogwarts.<br/>"If you're not in Gryffindor, we'll disinherit you," said Ron, "but no pressure."<br/>"Ron!"<br/>Lily and Hugo laughed, but Albus and Rose looked solemn.<br/>"He doesn't mean it," said Hermione and Ginny, but Ron was no longer paying<br/>attention. Catching Harry's eye, he nodded covertly to a point some fifty yards away. The<br/>steam had thinned for a moment, and three people stood in sharp relief against the<br/>shifting mist.<br/>"Look who it is."<br/>Draco Malfoy was standing there with his wife and son, a dark coat buttoned up<br/>to his throat. His hair was receding somewhat, which emphasized the pointed chin. The<br/>new boy resembled Draco as much as Albus resembled Harry. Draco caught sight of<br/>Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny staring at him, nodded curtly, and turned away again.<br/>"So that's little Scorpius," said Ron under his breath. "Make sure you beat him in<br/>every test, Rosie. Thank God you inherited your mother's brains."<br/>"Ron, for heaven's sake," said Hermione, half stern, half amused. "Don't try to<br/>turn them against each other before they've even started school!"<br/>"You're right, sorry," said Ron, but unable to help himself, he added, "Don't get<br/>too friendly with him, though, Rosie. Granddad Weasley would never forgive you if you<br/>married a pureblood."<br/>"Hey!"<br/>James had reappeared; he had divested himself of his trunk, owl, and trolley, and<br/>was evidently bursting with news.<br/>"Teddy's back there," he said breathlessly, pointing back over his shoulder into<br/>the billowing clouds of steam. "Just seen him! And guess what he's doing? Snogging<br/>Victoire!"
发表于 2007-7-28 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
He gazed up at the adults, evidently disappointed by the lack of reaction.<br/>"Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging our Victoire! Our cousin! And I asked teddy<br/>what he was doing --"<br/>"You interrupted them?" said Ginny. "You are so like Ron --"<br/>"-- and he said he'd come to see her off! And then he told me to go away. He's<br/>snogging her!" James added as though worried he had not made himself clear."Oh, it would be lovely if they got married!" whispered Lily ecstatically. "Teddy<br/>would really be part of the family then!"<br/>"He already comes round for dinner about four times a week," said Harry "Why<br/>don't we just invite him to live with is and have done with it?"<br/>"Yeah!" said James enthusiastically. "I don't mind sharing with Al--Teddy could<br/>have my room!"<br/>"No," said Harry firmly, "you and Al will share a room only when I want the<br/>house demolished."<br/>He checked the battered old watch that had once been Fabian Prewett's.<br/>"It's nearly eleven, you'd better get on board."<br/>"Don't forget to give Neville our love!" Ginny told James as she hugged him.<br/>"Mum! I can't give a professor love!"<br/>"But you know Neville--"<br/>James rolled his eyes.<br/>"Outside, yeah, but at school he's Professor Longbottom, isn't he? I can't walk into<br/>Herbology and give him love. . . ."<br/>Shaking his head at his mother's foolishness, he vented his feelings by aiming a<br/>kick at Albus.<br/>"See you later, Al. Watch out for the thestrals."<br/>"I thought they were invisible? You said they were invisible!"<br/>but James merely laughed, permitted his mother to kiss him, gave his father a<br/>fleeting hug, then leapt onto the rapidly filling train. They saw him wave, then sprint<br/>away up the corridor to find his friends.<br/>"Thestrals are nothing to worry about," Harry told Albus. "They're gentle things,<br/>there's nothing scare about them. Anyway, you won't be going up to school in the<br/>carriages, you'll be going in the boats."<br/>Ginny kissed Albus good-bye.<br/>"See you at Christmas."<br/>"Bye, Al," said Harry as his son hugged him. "Don't forget Hagrid's invited you to<br/>tea next Friday. Don't mess with Peeves. Don't duel anyone till you're learned how. And<br/>don't let James wind you up."<br/>"What if I'm in Slytherin?"<br/>The whisper was for his father alone, and Harry knew that only the moment of<br/>departure could have forced Albus to reveal how great and sincere that fear was.
发表于 2007-7-28 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
Harry crouched down so that Albus's face was slightly above his own. Alone of<br/>Harry's three children, Albus had inherited Lily's eyes.<br/>"Ablus Severus," Harry said quietly, so that nobody but Ginny could hear, and she<br/>was tactful enough to pretend to be waving to rose, who was now on the train, "you were<br/>named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was<br/>probably the bravest man I ever knew."<br/>"But just say--"<br/>"--then Slytherin House will have gained an excellent student, won't it? It doesn't<br/>matter to us, Al. But if it matter to you, you'll be able to choose Gryffindor over Slytherin.<br/>The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account."<br/>"Really?"<br/>"It did for me," said Harry.He had never told any of his children that before, and he saw the wonder in<br/>Albus's face when he said it. But how the doorsr were slamming all along the scarlet train,<br/>and the blurred outlines of parents swarming forward for final kisses, last-minute<br/>reminders, Albus jumped into the carriage and ginny closed the door behind him.<br/>Students were hanging from the windows nearest them. A great number of faces, both on<br/>the train and off, seemed to be turned toward Harry.<br/>"Why are they all staring?" demanded Albus as he and rose craned around to look<br/>at the other students.<br/>"Don't let it worry you," said Ron. "It's me, I'm extremely famous."<br/>Albus, Rose, Hugo, and Lily laughed. The train began to more, and Harry walked<br/>alongside it, watching his son's thin face, already ablaze with excitement. Harry kept<br/>smiling and waving, even though it was like a little bereavement, watching his son glide<br/>away from him. . . .<br/>The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air. The train rounded a corner.<br/>Harry's hand was still raised in farewell.<br/>"He'll be alright," murmured Ginny.<br/>As Harry looked dat her, he lowered his hand absentmindedly and touched the<br/>lightning scar on his forehead.<br/>"I know he will."<br/>The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.
发表于 2007-8-5 09:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
结尾太出乎意外了,哈利居然结婚生子?
发表于 2007-12-20 04:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|沈阳消费网论坛 ( 辽ICP备05015621号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 02:52 , Processed in 0.078341 second(s), 18 queries .