找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1299|回复: 0

Shenyang to host Olympic culture show

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-2 19:54:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>Shenyang is one of the cities co-hosting the Olympic football tournament. A World Olympic Culture Display will be on show here throughout the Olympic Games.</p><p>The display includes Olympic cultural and artistic works, such as the flag, torch, medals and mascots.</p><p>A wax sculpture of Chinese basketball star Yao Ming is one of the biggest attractions for visitors. Many like to check the Houston Rockets center's height.</p><p>Shenyang Resident said, "I am feeling very happy after seeing the exhibition, and I feel the Beijing Olympics is getting closer and closer to our lives."</p><p>With six weeks until the opening ceremony, organizers still have plenty of work to do. Chinese athletes also have to find the best way to cope with the pressure of competing at home.</p><p>Visitor, said, "We Chinese have confidence in China. We will solve all the big problems with our strength and confidence. I believe we can overcome all the difficulties and problems during the Olympic Games."</p><p>Organizers believe the Olympic Culture Display will offer local people and visitors a chance to learn more about Olympic culture and spirit. The exhibition will run until the 7th of October, after the Paralympics concludes.</p><script></script><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment-->
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|沈阳消费网论坛 ( 辽ICP备05015621号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:40 , Processed in 0.074112 second(s), 18 queries .