找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1787|回复: 4

谁有李白《长干行》英语翻译(庞德版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-2 13:04:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《长干行》 <br/><br/><br/>作者:李白 <br/><br/>妾发初覆额,折花门前剧。 <br/>郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。 <br/>同居长干里,两小无嫌猜。 <br/>十四为君妇,羞颜未尝开。 <br/>低头向暗壁,千唤不一回。 <br/>十五始展眉,愿同尘与灰。 <br/>常存抱柱信,岂上望夫台。 <br/>十六君远行,瞿塘滟滪堆。 <br/>五月不可触,猿鸣天上哀。 <br/>门前迟行迹,一一生绿苔。 <br/>苔深不能扫,落叶秋风早。 <br/>八月蝴蝶来,双飞西园草。 <br/>感此伤妾心,坐愁红颜老。 <br/>早晚下三巴,预将书报家。 <br/>相迎不道远,直至长风沙。 <br/>
 楼主| 发表于 2008-9-2 13:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
我想要英语翻译的
发表于 2008-9-2 13:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
<p>While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.</p><p>You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse, You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.</p><p>And we went on living in the village of Chokan: Two smallpeople,without dislike or suspicion.</p><p>At fourteen I married My Lord you.</p><p>I never laughed, being bashful.</p><p>Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.</p><p>Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.</p><p>At fifteen I stopped scowling, I desired my dust to be mingled with yours Forever and forever and forever.</p><p>Why should I climb the look out?</p><p>At sixteen you departed, You went into far Ku-to-en, by the river of swirling eddies, And you have been gone five months.</p><p>The monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.</p><p>You dragged your feet when you went out.</p><p>By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses, Too deep to clear them away!</p><p>The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.</p><p>The paired butterflies are already yellow with August Over the grass in the West garden; They hurt me.</p><p>I grow older.</p><p>If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang, Please let me know beforehand, And I will come out to meet you As far as Cho-fu-Sa.</p>
发表于 2008-9-2 13:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
<p>庞德版的这首中国唐诗,在美国家喻户晓,深入人心,并且列入最杰出的诗歌,很多美国人并不知道这首诗歌实际上是翻译自中国唐诗。</p>
发表于 2008-9-2 20:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
英文翻译的令原著黯然失色!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|沈阳消费网论坛 ( 辽ICP备05015621号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 12:37 , Processed in 0.075805 second(s), 18 queries .